ALOhardscan - the next generation of laser hardening
With ALOhardscan we provide our clients with the ultimate tool for the most demanding hardening processes.
For the first time we are offering our clients an optics with a scanning mirror, which with help of dynamic, scanning alike oscillation, is a perfect condition for highly efficient thermal field control.
ALOhardscan can be integrated in all our stationary laser systems. Moreover, since it is a component of our modular system configurations it can be used alternately with other optics, such as for example ALOpowder for laser cladding by powder.
- Laser hardening of parts from batch size 1 to many in tool and die industry as well as in the field of mechanical engineering
- For all laser hardening processes, independently of the geometry of the component, for example for hardening on radii, V-grooves, multiple steps and planes, along an edge or any components geometry at all
- The dynamic beam shaping system for flexible adjustment of the track width, from 6 until ca 80 mm without tool change and during the process
- Offset of scanning amplitude crosswise to the robot movement
- High-speed temperature control for an even hardness in each point of the scanned surface, independently of the complexity of the components geometry
- Minimal time and effort during programming of the robot and process setup due to the possibility to harden bigger surfaces on the component in one go and one process cycle
- Easier process chain and reduction of processing time on the component
- Thermal imaging camera for process monitoring and realtime quality assurance
- Fixed optics with beam shaping system (scanner)
- Pyrometric system
- Thermal imaging camera
- Water cooling
- Quick-change cover slide
- Protective cover