This robust processing optics for laser powder cladding guarantees the highest flexibility for your cladding solutions.
In correspondence to your requirements we will make sure to choose the suitable type of powder nozzle and the fitting range, in which the laser spot size should vary.
ALOpowderzoom can be integrated in all our stationary laser systems. Moreover, since it is a component of our modular system configurations it can be used alternately with other optics, such as for example ALOhard for laser hardening.
- Coating of 3D surfaces as a corrosion and wear protection
- Repair of worn parts
- Design modification or correction of production failures
- Additive manufacturing of 3D parts
- Robust stainless steel housing perfect for cladding applications
- Variable laser track widths (from 2,5 up to 7 mm) without change of optics
- Combinable with various powder nozzless
- Selection of different nozzle – workpiece distances
- System for quick replacing of cover slides
Possible powder nozzles*
|Annular gap powder nozzle||Multi-jet nozzle|
*Integration of more types of powder nozzles is possible on request.
- Variable size of laser spot without change of optics
- (Optional) Connection for camera and pyrometer
- Water cooling
- Protective gas injection
- Powder distributor
- Quick-change cover slide (optional with cover slide monitoring)
- Protective cover