Two technologies – laser cladding by powder and by wire – with a direct-diode laser and without any tool change.
The processing optics ALOtwin can be combinated with our stationary as well as our mobile laser systems.
- Additive manufacturing of 3D parts either with powder or with wire deposition
- Demand-driven production of spare parts independently of their complex geometry instead of conventional storing
- Cladding of multiple materials (wire and various powders)
without process interruption
- 3D print of parts with heterogeneous characteristics: ductile core and hard shell
- Technology switch in 10 s
- Path generation via CAD/CAM
- Higher depositon rate due to the Hot Wire Laser Deposition
- Near net shape manufacturing
- Direct-diode laser (1 kW laser power)
- Wire and powder feeders
- Hot wire source
- Collision detection
- Process control