This processing optics for laser wire cladding guarantees due to the coaxial wire feeding a direction-independent process.
Laser wire cladding represents a great solution having a 100% material utilization, clean process conditions and the possibility of working in all the cladding positions.
ALOwire can be integrated in all our stationary laser systems. Moreover, since it is a component of our modular system configurations it can be used alternately with other optics, such as for example ALOhard for laser hardening.
- Coating of 3D surfaces as a corrosion and wear protection
- Repair of worn parts
- Design modification or correction of production failures
- Additive manufacturing of 3D parts
- 100% material utilization and a clean performance
- Coaxial wire feeding for a precise and direction-independent process
- Possible cladding positions: PA to PG
- Even material supply through the entire process and a homogenous quality of the material at the end result
- The possibility of using different wire diameters – from 0,8 to 1,6 mm
- The integrated emergency-stop module by means of XYZ-deflection in case of the collision or wire stuck
- Offline programming with CAD/CAM
- System for quick replacing of cover slides
- (Optional) Connection for camera and pyrometer
- Water cooling
- Protective gas injection
- Cross-jet of compressed air for protection from dust and smoke gas
- Wire feeder
- Collision and safety shutdown
- Quick-change cover slide
- Protective cover